Irrespective of the method used to access the ticket, the opened ticket allows you to:
- Add notes - See Add Note
- Add time entries - See Add Time Entry
- View the ticket in Service Desk - See View Ticket in Service Desk
Whilst in Service Desk, this information is recorded and displayed based on the timezone selected in Settings - General Settings - Installation Settings in the Localisation panel. For instruction on how to do this, see Installation Settings.
- In the Remote Management & Monitoring Dashboard click to display the Outages tab.
- Click on the relevant entry in the PSA Ticket column to display the ticket details in the Outage Info dialog.
The Outages tab provides information on all of the failures recorded against a device including its Description, Start and Finish time, the Duration and the initial Cause of failure.
To make management easier, listed Outages are grouped into current Open Outages and a historical list of all Closed Outages.
- In the RMMDashboard click on the Checks tab:
- Click on the link in the More Information column of the failed check to display ticket details in the More information dialog: