The following scan types are available when Create Custom Scan Configuration:
- Security - Scans security patches and content vulnerabilities.
- PAN - Data scan that searches for unprotected credit card details.
- File Finder - Finds files by file name, partial name or hash (MD5, SHA1 and SHA256) and reveals access permissions to files with suspect data.
- Data Discovery - Versatile data scan that searches for unprotected credit card details, social security numbers, drivers license details, date of birth etc. This scan is highly customizable so almost any type of data can be found.
- Expanded Data Discovery - An expansion of the Data Discovery scan. This scan has more rulesets added by default and searches a wider range of data.
- Inventory - Hardware and Software Inventory scan for Windows and Mac.
- PCI - Data scan which combines our Security scan with some configuration checks (e.g. password history and screen-saver password-protected).
- PCI and PAN - Data scan which combines the PCI and PAN scans.
- Data Breach Risk - Data scan which combines the Data Discovery scan and the Security scan and searches for credit cards, social security numbers, driver's license, date of birth etc.
- Expanded Data Breach Risk - Developed to help MSPs and their customers identify a wide range of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) on their endpoints. This expanded version of the Data Breach Risk scan has three components:
- Security scan - identifies OS and application vulnerabilities
- Technical Safeguards - Tests for 18 baseline Windows end-point configurations. This scan checks only the Windows firewall on Windows Server OS and all firewalls on non-server Windows OS.
- PII Data Discovery - Scans local and network devices for unencrypted personally identifiable information (PII) from 16 countries and regions.
See View Individual Device Scan Results for scan progress and details for individual hosts.
See Scan Computers for information on how to run a scan on your devices.