The Account Settings pages display account information for the selected organization and allow you to manage settings, depending on your access rights and the type of organization the account belongs to.
- To access your logged in organization's account settings pages, click on your username in the Platform Bar and selecting Account Settings:
- Alternatively, go to View and Manage - Organizations and locate the account using the Flat View or the Tree View.
- Click on an account to open the Account Settings pages:
The following tabs are displayed:
- Account Info Tab - Address, Branding, Configuration Options, Administration Options
- Billing Tab - Billing and Licensing
- Users Tab - View and manage users that can access the accoLog
- Scan Configuration Keys Tab - Scan configurations available to the organization