The type of account/organization you can create depends on your organization type and structure. See Account Types for details of the account types available.
An account is also known as an organization, and could be a department, a location or any other logical grouping entity you prefer.
- Add a New Partner account - This is the type of account typically used by resellers. See Add New Partner Account.
- Add a New Enterprise Account - This account type is typically used for customers who need sub-organizations (e.g. for different departments or locations).
- Add a New Customer Account - This type of account is typically for a customer who does not need sub-organizations (for different departments or locations). See Add New Customer Under Partner.
- Add a New Domain Account - This account type is typically used for specific locations or departments that can have sub-organizations.
- Add a New Organization Account - This type of account is typically used for specific locations or departments that need no sub-organizations underneath.
Tip - With the correct access rights, you can also create sub-accounts from within the organization's Account Settings pages.