Reset Password Now
Where a security situation arises, use Reset Password Now to prevent the user from logging into the Dashboard with their current password, without verifying their username and creating a new password.
- Log into the Dashboard under an account with Users permissions enabled (for example SuperUser)
- Go to Settings
- User Accounts
- Multi-select the target users (use Shift and left-click to choose a range of users or Control and left-click for specific users)
- From the User drop-down or right-click context menu
- Password Reset
- Reset Password Now
- Choose Reset Password or Cancel in the warning message
- Save and enter the password you have logged into the Dashboard under to confirm
An email is sent to the user to verify their username and setup their new password.