Reset Password Next Login
Where a security situation arises, user Reset Password Next Log to prevent the user from logging into the Dashboard with their current password.
- Log into the Dashboard under an account with Users permissions enabled (for example SuperUser)
- Go to Settings
- User Accounts
- Multi-select the target users (use Shift and left-click to choose a range of users or Control and left-click for specific users)
- From the User drop-down or right-click context menu
- Password Reset
- Reset Password Next Login
- Save and enter the password you have logged into the Dashboard under to confirm
The next time the user logs in to the Dashboard their credentials will be accepted, but they will be immediately prompted to follow the password reset process.