Executive Summary Report
The Executive Summary Report, launched with Dashboard 6.13.6, is a high-level Client facing monthly report designed to help showcase the value and breadth of service provided to the Client and includes information on some key performance indicators across all of their monitored Devices.
The Executive Summary Report is split into six main sections - Health Score, Managed Devices, Protection Effectiveness, Coverage, Operating Systems and Top 5 - along with a Terminology Explanation, the information contained in these sections is covered in Executive Summary Report Breakdown.
When enabled, the Executive Summary Report runs on the 4th of the month for the selected Client(s) and we have included the ability to both customize the Mail Template (so the email precisely matches your message) and Auto Send the Report to the target recipients once generated.
For an indication of the information contained in the Executive Summary Report, an Example Report is available from the Reports menu, Client Reports, Executive Summary Reports select a Client and Example Report.
Only Devices under monitoring when the Report is generated are included in the Executive Summary Report and where there are no monitored Devices, the Report is not generated for that Client.
Enable the Executive Summary Report
The Executive Summary Report is enabled at the Client level.
To configure the Report for multiple Clients:
Go to Settings > Client Reports > Executive Summary Settings
- Tick the Enable box against a Client in the Executive Summary Settings dialog to generate their Report on the 4th of the month (untick the box to disable the Client's Report)
- Complete the email To: and CC: fields as well as enable Auto Send if required. Where the Auto Send option is disabled, the Report may be sent manually when viewing the Report
- OK to save and apply
To configure the Report for individual Clients:
- Right-click the Client in the left Monitoring and Management menu (or from the Edit drop-down)
- Choose Edit Client > Executive Summary
- Tick the EnableDelivery box to generate their Report on the 4th of the month (untick the box to disable the Client's Report)
- Complete the email To: and CC: fields as well as enable the Auto Send if required. Where the Auto Send option is disabled, the Report may be sent manually when viewing the Report.
- OK to save and apply
View the Executive Summary Report
The Report is viewed from the Reports menu:
- Go to Reports > Client Reports > Executive Summary Reports
- Choose the Client, Year and Month to display the Report for; or select Example Report for an indication of the type of information this Report may contain
- OK to view the Report PDF in a Dashboard window which contains two Dashboard management options:
- Click Mail Templates to amend the content of the Executive Summary Report email. This functionality is also available from the Dashboard Mail Templates menu.
- Click Executive Summary Report Settings when viewing the Example Report to access the multiple client setup options