This section covers using the Windows 24x7 and Daily Safety Checks, Linux 24x7 and Daily Safety Checks along with Mac 24x7 and Daily Safety Checks to proactively monitor Windows [server and workstation] Linux [server] and Mac [workstation] devices.
Dashboard 24x7 and DSC Check Configuration covers the standard steps for adding, editing or deleting Checks.
It also includes Monitoring Toolsets , covering how our customers put these checks to use, and how toManage Devices and Checks . Finally the External Links can be setup to log directly into a website from the Dashboard.
In addition to the Check failure condition, a Check can also fails where the targeted component is not present on the device. For example, running a Backup Check for Veeam, when the Device is running Backup & Recovery.
What do you want to do?
- Add a 24x7 or Daily Check from the Dashboard (generic)?
- Learn how to monitor Windows servers and workstations
- Read about monitoring Mac workstations
- Discover how to monitor Linux servers
- Consider Monitoring Templates (Windows and Macs) to manage Checks and Tasks