Delete Checks (Device)
The Dashboard contains the option to remove no longer required SNMP Checks from a device.
- Select the target Device in the Network Devices north pane.
- Go to the south Checks pane.
- Multi-select the Checks to remove (use Shift and left-click to choose a range of Checks or Control and left-click for specific checks).
- Right-click on one of the selection (or from the Check(s) drop-down) chose Delete Check(s).
- Enter the password of the user you have logged into the Dashboard under to confirm deletion.