MSP Manager is an easily scalable cloud-based service management solution designed to grow with your company and meet all your helpdesk requirements.
It offers an agile, comprehensive suite of tools to create and manage tickets, schedule technicians and invoice customers.
With MSP Manager you can:
- Automatically create and assign tickets from Dashboard outages
- Record time and expenses against a ticket in either your monitoring or MSP Manager dashboards
- Link tickets to appointments with the centralized calendar
- Initiate Take Control connection directly from MSP Manager
- Use Knowledge Management to store useful information for the Client (contacts, passwords, processes, serial numbers, expiration dates etc.) so it is easily accessible by all your team
- Quickly generate ticket, customer, billing and SLA reports
- Keep up to date with your MSP Manager dashboard regardless of location via the MSP Manager Mobile App available for both Apple iOS and Google Android
- Create customer invoices at any time of the month
- Import invoice information into your accounting software or integrate with QuickBooks (Online and Desktop) or Xero
To log into your Monitoring Dashboard, enable the MSP Manager integration then follow the setup wizard to create your MSP Manager instance.
What do you want to do?
- Integrate with existing MSP Manager account
- Enable the MSP Manager Integration
- View the MSP Manager Initial Configuration
- Open the MSP Manager Dashboard