View Dashboard Information - Mobile Devices
Our dedicate Remote Monitoring & Management apps allow you to
- View problem servers and workstations with the same device view filters that you have in the Dashboard
- Use the new Search option to quickly find a device in the list
- Filter by Client to see all their servers and workstations (problem and non-problem devices)
- View full Checks, Outages, Tasks and Notes info
- View full Asset data
- Clear failing Checks
- Add Check Notes
- Use the Take Control feature to remotely access and manage workstations and servers
Please note that the Apple iOS and Google Android apps are direct replacements for our legacy mobile apps and in addition to the above functionality they include the following improvements over the legacy apps.
- App authenticates with the users standard Dashboard username/password instead of the API key.
- Version 1.1.0 for Apple iOS and Google Android introduced:
- Same login system as the Dashboard
- Support for Two Factor Authentication
- Option to sing-in using a passcode, fingerprint or face ID (where supported by the device)
- Where configured, require passcode, fingerprint or face ID to initiate a Take Control session
- User Permissions The apps now apply selected user permissions including client groups.
- UX Improvements The apps feature several workflow improvements and a cleaner design using todays mobile app conventions.