The Recovery Console may be used to recover data from multiple devices simultaneously.
Visit the main Recovery Console section for information on installing the Recovery Console and adding devices.
- Start the Recovery Console,
- Select the source machine in the Devices window
- Click the Configure button
- Select Virtual disaster recovery from the returned list of Data sources
- Choose the type of virtual machine to recover the system to from the Restore Target list
- Enter the required information for the virtual machine
- Click OK once complete to save
The Configuration completed message appears where all the settings were successful entered. This contains the option to activate data recovery for the device right now. Click Yes to continue or No to add the device without recovering data (this may be done later by using the Active checkbox against the device in the Recovery Console).