Three Managed Antivirus Reports are available from the Reports menu.
Displays information on the detected threats based on the Client, Site and timeframe selection.
Provides information on those Antivirus products an Antivirus Update Check is enabled for. Filter the results by Product, Client, Site and Device.
Show those threats currently in quarantine filtered by Client and Site.
What do you want to do?
- Review the Managed Antivirus Quick Start Guide
- View Managed Antivirus URLs
- Enable Managed Antivirus on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site
- Automatically remove installed Antivirus products
- Configure Managed Antivirus Policies. Includes scan schedules, remediation action (default threat action), end-user interaction
- Look at actions for information on the end user authorization required on macOS High Sierra (10.13) and later
- Manage Quarantined items
- Start and Cancel on-demand scans
- Remotely update Managed Antivirus Threat Definitions
- Analyze Managed Antivirus Reports, these cover the provided level of protection