Managed Antivirus Quarantine Report
From Dashboard 5.17.4 the Managed Antivirus Quarantine Report provides an at-a-glance list of the quarantined items identified across all servers and workstations across the Client base with the ability to filter these results by Client and Sites.
To generate the Managed Antivirus Quarantine Report:
- Go to Reports
- Click Managed Antivirus Reports, Antivirus Quarantine Report to open the Antivirus Quarantine Report dialog in a new browser tab
- Use the filters to choose the target selection:
- Click Generate to view the HTML report
Or click CSV Export to download the CSV version and choose the export option: Download now or Run in background
Select the Client from the drop-down list or choose All Clients
Where a specific Client is selected choose All Sites or a specific site
Display detailed information on where the threat was discovered.
CSV Report Export Options
The CSV Report saves all the filtered information (including any hidden columns) as a CSV file in the format DATE_GENERATED-REPORTNAME.csv
As this may contain a large amount of information, we have included two export options:
Download Now: The download runs in real-time.
Depending on the Report size it may take several minutes to complete and you will have to wait until the Report has downloaded before you can continue using the Dashboard.
Run in Background: The Report is generated in the background and an email is sent to your username (email address) with a download link once it is ready
Depending on the Report size it may take several minutes to complete and you can continue work on the Dashboard whilst the Report is created
The returned Report contains the following Columns headings: Type, Client, Site, Device, Date, Status, Threat Name, No. of Traces, Event Type, AV Engine.
The Columns drop-down is used to refine the information displayed in the Managed Antivirus Quarantine Report, including the selection of columns not enabled by default, and provides a more targeted view. After clicking Columns enable or disable the tick-box against the required column options. The Columns button also indicates the total number of columns available and the number selected.
Report Export Options
Two export options are available for the HTML Managed Antivirus Quarantine Report and selectable above the north panel once the report is generated.
CSV Export: saves all of the filtered information (including any hidden columns) as a CSV file in the format DATE_GENERATED-MavQuarantineReport.csv (for example 2015-08-10-MavQuarantineReport.csv)
Print: prints the current report view as is (this excludes any hidden columns). The print options available will depend on the configuration of the device the Managed Antivirus Quarantine Report is viewed on.
What do you want to do?
- Review the Managed Antivirus Quick Start Guide
- View Managed Antivirus URLs
- Enable Managed Antivirus on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site
- Automatically remove installed Antivirus products
- Configure Managed Antivirus Policies. Includes scan schedules, remediation action (default threat action), end-user interaction
- Look at actions for information on the end user authorization required on macOS High Sierra (10.13) and later
- Manage Quarantined items
- Start and Cancel on-demand scans
- Remotely update Managed Antivirus Threat Definitions
- Analyze Managed Antivirus Reports, these cover the provided level of protection