The Modules window displays useful information about the status and activity of the installed protection modules.
Antimalware protection is the foundation of your security. This protects the computer in real-time and on-demand against all sorts of malware, including viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, etc
- On-Access (Active Protection) scans for new malware threats to prevent them from entering the system. It scans local and network files when they are accessed (opened, moved, copied or executed), boot sectors and potentially unwanted applications (PUA).
What do you want to do?
- Open the Managed Antivirus Console
- Look at the History timeline
- Run a manual Scan (Quick, Full, Custom)
- Create a Custom Scan
- Review items in Quarantine and perform actions