Right-click File or Folder Scan
Specific File or Folder Scan
When you have suspicions about files or folders on the computer, you can quickly run a scan on that item.
Navigate to the location, right-click on the suspect item and select Scan with Managed Antivirus from the context menu.
To scan multiple files and/or folders, use Shift and left-click to choose a range of items or Control and left-click for specific files or folders. When satisfied with the selection right-click on one of the suspect items and choose Scan with Managed Antivirus from the context menu.
Before running any scans we advise updating the virus signature database to ensure any newly reported threats are discovered during the scan.
What do you want to do?
- Discover Managed Antivirus System Tray Icon functions
- Open the Managed Antivirus Agent
- Read about the information displayed in the Status Area
- Look at the Events
- Check for updates
- Run a manual scan (Quick, Full or Custom)
- Create a custom scan
- View scan progress
- Review items in quarantine and perform actions