Agent Deployment with Monitoring Templates - Manual Installation
When manually installing the Windows Agent there is the option to choose a template from the Monitoring Template/Installation Template drop-down. Where a default Monitoring Template is selected newly installed servers or workstations at this Client and Site, then this is highlighted in the dialog.
In addition to selecting a template, you can opt to install the Agent with Standard checks. This automatically adds and configures the default 24x7 and Daily Safety Checks allowing you to skip these sections of the installation wizard.
To configure each Check individually through the wizard, choose Customize Checks.
Regardless of the selected template, you can tweak the Check settings during the Agent configuration process.
What do you want to do?
- Monitoring Templates (Windows and Macs)
- Create a Monitoring Template - From an Existing Device
- Create a Monitoring Template - From a Blank Template
- Stacked Monitoring Templates
- Standard Checks
- Manage Monitoring Templates
- Deploy a Monitoring Template to an existing Agent