As devices become increasingly interconnected and the number of threats in the wild exponentially increases. Malware poses one of the largest security threats to every company. To combat these threats, it is vital to ensure that each endpoint has antivirus protection. To not only protect that specific computer, but by extension the whole network it connects to.
To meet this endpoint protection requirements, we developed a Managed Antivirus solution deployed and managed directly from the Dashboard. This solution is tailorable to meet your specific requirements, with the option to permit end-user interaction: run scans, update threat definitions etc.
Managed Antivirus was first released with Windows Monitoring Agent 8.8 and utilized a VIPRE licensed engine. Windows Monitoring Agent 9.10 included the option to select a Bitdefender licensed engine. Mac Monitoring Agent 3.2.0 introduced Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender) to Macs. Both engines offer high-performance, comprehensive endpoint antivirus protection with low system usage.
Control each aspect of Managed Antivirus through the Dashboard. Select the Protection Policy. Choose the Antivirus engine from Bitdefender or VIPRE (where available or supported) then deploy the solution on one or more devices.
To avoid the potential conflicts of one of more antivirus solutions running on one computer. Windows installations include the option to remove the current antivirus solution from the device (where supported).
Managed Antivirus Dashboard settings are only available when logged in as a user with Managed Antivirus privileges.
What do you want to do?
- Review the Managed Antivirus Quick Start Guide
- View Managed Antivirus URLs
- Enable Managed Antivirus on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site
- Automatically remove installed Antivirus products
- Configure Managed Antivirus Policies. Includes scan schedules, remediation action (default threat action), end-user interaction
- Look at actions for information on the end user authorization required on macOS High Sierra (10.13) and later
- Manage Quarantined items
- Start and Cancel on-demand scans
- Remotely update Managed Antivirus Threat Definitions
- Analyze Managed Antivirus Reports, these cover the provided level of protection
- Snooze Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender only), for example when performing maintenance on the device
- Read the customer facing Bitdefender Engine - Agent User Guide
- What is Malware?
- View the Windows Managed Antivirus Agent User Guide
- View the Mac Agent Managed Antivirus User Guide