Client or Site - Manage Maintenance Mode
To place all Servers or all Workstations at a Client or Site in Maintenance Mode.
- Right-click on the Client or Site in the west pane of the Dashboard
- Choose Maintenance Mode and select one of the available options. The Start and Stop options depend on the device’s current maintenance status:
- Start to enable Maintenance Mode
- Stop to disable Maintenance Mode
- Schedule to setup a future Start or Stop time
What do you want to do?
Read the Maintenance Mode overview
- Configure Maintenance Mode for specific Devices
- View Maintenance Mode Options
- Consider the Check behavior when the maintenance mode ends
- Observe the Dashboard's Maintenance Mode indicators
- See the information available from the User Audit Report
- Learn how to Run Checks Now