macOS High Sierra (10.13) and later – Security & Privacy
Where the System Extensions were not allowed during installation. The user can set them up in Security & Privacy.
- Go to System Preferences in the Dock or Apple menu
- Click Security & Privacy
- Click Allow against System software from developer “Bitdefender SRL” was blocked from loading
The Allow button is unavailable when the dialog is locked for editing.
- Click on the locked padlock in the bottom left corner to unlock and allow changes
- Enter the computer’s administrative account credentials when prompted
- Click the Allow button
What do you want to do?
- Review the Managed Antivirus Quick Start Guide
- View Managed Antivirus URLs
- Enable Managed Antivirus on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site
- Configure Managed Antivirus Policies. Includes scan schedules, remediation action (default threat action), end-user interaction