Launch the Automation Manager
Policy creation, editing and testing takes place in the Automation Manager.
Once installed on the device, the Automation Manager launches from its desktop shortcut or installation folder.
- Search the desktop for the Automation Manager shortcut
- Double-click on the shortcut to launch the application
Start Menu Program List (from Automation Manager 22.214.171.124)
- Press the Windows key
- Navigate to SolarWinds MSP in the programs list
- Click Automation Manager to launch the application
Run the Executable from the Installation Folder
Where the Automation Manager shortcut is not available on the desktop, you can open the application from its installation folder.
- Navigate to the Automation Manager installation folder. By default: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds MSP\AutomationManager\VERSION_NUMBER
- Double-click on AutomationManager.exe to launch the application.
For example: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds MSP\AutomationManager\126.96.36.199\AutomationManager.exe
Automation Manager: Quick Access
Re-add the desktop shortcut from the installation folder:
- Right-click on AutomationManager.exe
- Choose Send To > Desktop (create shortcut)
Pin Automation Manager to the Start menu or Taskbar.
- Right-click on the desktop shortcut,start menu item or AutomationManager.exe
- Select Pin to Start or Pin to taskbar from the Context menu
What do you want to do?