Install EDR on a device to prevent malicious attacks. Before you install EDR on a device, you need to:
For more information on EDR, see Endpoint Detection and Response overview.
- Select the device in the North-pane
- Right-click the device (or use the server/workstation drop-down menu) and select Edit <device>, or double click the device
- Select EDR in the left menu of the Edit Device dialog
- Set Setting to On or to use the policy set at the Device type, Client or Site level, select Use Policy (On)
- The Policy Settings section now appears. You can select the Policy to use from the drop-down menu. If you selected Use Policy (On) this option is not available due to being configured at the Device type, Client or Site level).
- Configure any other features as needed
- Click OK to save and close the Edit device dialog
RMM installs the EDR software and reboots the device