Manage the workspace
In the majority of circumstances the three pane view of the Dashboard is incredibly useful, however there may be times when you wish to maximize the available space, perhaps by removing the Monitoring and Management menu, hiding the Dashboard branding*, maximizing the north device panel or increasing the south tab panel.
The Dashboard automatically refreshes all panes after five minutes of inactivity and when combined with the ability to force a manual reload via the Refresh button minimizes the possibility of viewing stale data.
To show the current version of the Dashboard.
- Click the Help (?) icon in the top navigator
- Select About
What do you want to do?
- Monitoring and Management Menu
- Resize North and South Panes
- Device Search
- Filter by Client, Site or Problem
- Filter Manager
- Choose Default Tab
- Hide Dashboard Branding (Full Screen Mode)