Configure Alerts at the Global level
Setup how alerting is handled across all of your devices for newly added as well as existing Checks.
Server Alerts, Workstation Alerts or Service Alerts (AppControl)
- Go to Settings > Alerts > Alert Policy
- Choose Server Alerts, Workstation Alerts or Service Alerts (AppControl)
- Navigate to the section for the Check Frequency, Operating System or Service you wish to configure the Checks for
- Enable (or disable) the Alert type box(es) against the appropriate Checks or Services
- To use these settings for existing Checks
- Click the Update column against the new settings
- Apply to change the alerting behavior
- OK to save and apply
Where the Update option is not applied, these settings are only used by newly installed devices or newly added Checks.
Network Devices Alert Policy
- Go to Settings > Alerts > Network Device Alert Policy
- Enable (or disable) the Alert type box(es) against the appropriate Checks or Services.
- Click Next then Confirm Updates to apply
Any alerting changes are automatically applied to new and existing Checks.