ESET Direct Endpoint Management Integration
ESET Direct Endpoint Management (DEM) plugin for RMM is designed to allow administrators to directly manage their ESET endpoints using the existing technologies built into RMM.
The ESET Direct Endpoint Management plug-in achieves this by providing RMM Checks and Tasks for both Windows and macOS endpoints.
Through the RMM integration administrators can
- Deploy ESET on their devices
- Perform day-to-day ESET endpoint management tasks, including updates and scans
- Run Monitoring Checks at regular intervals 24x7 or once a day
- Configure the ESET related Checks to automatically trigger a remediation Automated Task when a Check fails
- Set upAutomated Tasks to run on a schedule or manually as and when required
- Remotely conduct other functions
Upload the scripts provided by ESET for the integration to your RMM Dashboard then assign them to the devices.
DEM is supported from ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 6.6 and does not require the ESET Security Management Center agent.
For information on this integration please refer to ESET's Direct Endpoint Management Integration with RMM documentation.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content of external sites.