Enable MSP Manager Integration
Log into the Dashboard using an account with PSA Integration permissions enabled. This includes Superusers or the Agent Key (where Dashboard access is enabled).
Disable any current PSA integrations
The Monitoring Dashboard only supports a single PSA integration, as such you must uninstall the integration for any currently integrated PSA product before enabling MSP Manager.
- Go to Settings > PSA Integration > Uninstall
- Enter the Password of the account you have logged into the Dashboard with to confirm.
Enable MSP Manager
To setup the integration:
- Go to Settings > PSA Integration > Setup
- Select MSP Manager and then click Next to continue
- Click Finish to close the dialog and open the MSP Manager welcome page