Edit a Script
Any required changes to the script or it settings are quickly and easily applied via the Script Manager dialog. Once saved, the update script and settings are applied to all existing occurrences of the script on both servers and workstations.
- Go to Settings
- Script Manager
- Highlight the script in the main pane
- Select Edit
- Amend the settings and upload an updated version of the script in the Edit User Defined Scripts dialog
- Save to store the changes
- Close to exit out of the Script Manager
What do you want to do?
- Add Script
- Delete Script
- Script Check (Windows | Linux | Mac)
- Automated Task (Windows | Mac)
- Automation Manager (Windows)