No longer required Checks are easily removable via the Dashboard.
- Log into the Dashboard as a user with the 24x7 & Daily Safety Checks permissions enabled
- Select the device in the north pane of the Dashboard
- Go to the Checks tab
- Select the target Check
- From the Check drop-down
- Choose Delete Check (also available from the Check's right-click menu)
- Enter the password you have logged into the Dashboard under to confirm removal
- Where an incorrect Check is selected click Cancel to exit the deletion process.
- Review the removal information then click OK to delete
Regardless of the method used to delete the Check, once the deletion is confirmed the Check is immediately removed from the Dashboard with the deletion communicated to the Agent the next time it reports in and the Check erased from its configuration file.
Where a Check was installed by a feature it is protected from deletion. Please refer to Feature Associated Checks for a list of feature and the Checks they automatically install.