Create and Link the Group Policy Object via the Group Policy Management Console
The Group Policy Object can be created via the Group Policy Management Console accessed from Start / Run / GPMC.msc
- Under the required Domain navigate to the Active Directory container (Domain or Organizational Unit)
- Right click on the container and select Create and Link a GPO Here
- Enter the name of the New GPO
- Once created select the new GPO
- Add the required users, groups, or computers in the Security Filtering section the object is to apply to.