PSA Integration Problem Reporting
Problems experienced with the ConnectWise integration are reported in both the Issues section of the Dashboard and when the problem relates to a Check, an error message appears against the ticket in the Outages tab and the Check's More Information dialog.
To view the reported problems with the integration:
- Log into the Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > PSA Integration > Issues.
- Navigate through the reported problems, view suggested resolutions.
- Filter issues from the top left dropdown menu, choose to display All Issues, Retrying Issues or Failed Issues.
- To retry an action or ignore an issue, tick the box against one or more issues then select the required action from the dialog's options bar. Retry selected or Ignore selected.
- Exit to close.
Outages tab and More Information section
To view Check specific problems:
- Log into the Dashboard
- Select the Device in the north pane
- Go to Outages
- Click PSA Integration
- Errors messages are displayed in the PSA Ticket column
- Go to Checks
- Select the target Check
- Click on its More Information link
- View the error message in the Current Outages section
More Information Section