Though the Dashboard's ConnectWise Manage integration you can link and transfer data between both systems.
- Map your Dashboard Devices to their ConnectWise counterparts
- Create a new entry in ConnectWise where the device appears on the Dashboard but not in ConnectWise
- Configure the default ticketing behavior to ensure all Dashboard generated tickets titles are in the required format, have the right classification and appear on the correct Service Board
- Generate tickets from Server, Workstation and Network Device Monitoring Check failures and outages (requires the integration upgrade)
- Transfer the hardware and software asset information from the Dashboard to ConnectWise
- Open ConnectWise tickets from the Dashboard to record time entries and leave notes
The ConnectWise Manage section is based on the upgraded version of our ConnectWise integration. Where a section refers to the previous release we have indicated this with Original Integration in the page header.