Setup Client Groups
Client Groups are setup and managed when logged on to the Dashboard using an account with Superuser level account, a login with the required Users permissions enabled or the Agent Key (where Dashboard access is enabled).
- Go to Settings > Users > Client Groups or from Settings > Users > User Accounts> Manage Groups when assigning a Client Group to a Dashboard User.
- Click Add Client Group then enter a descriptive name for the Group, we would suggest using a name that ensures the easy identification of the Group.
Duplicate Names are not permitted.
After creating the Group the next step is to assign its members.
- Click the tick box against each Client to include in the group.
- Use the Search function to filter the Client list.
- The dialog shows the total number of Clients along with those in the selection.
- When satisfied with the selection click Save to apply.
The main Client Group dialog displays each group's Name along with total number of selected Clients, assigned feature Policies, and Users (configured in Settings > Users) associated with the group.
Any Client Group changes only take effect during the next user session, i.e. after they have restarted their browser and logged back in to the Dashboard.
What do you want to do?