Though the Dashboard's Autotask integration you can link and transfer data between both Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and Autotask.
- Map your Dashboard Devices to their Autotask counterparts.
- Create a new entry in Autotask where the device appears on the Dashboard but not in Autotask.
- Configure the default ticketing behavior to ensure all Dashboard generated tickets titles are in the required format, have the right classification and appear on the correct Service Board.
- Generate tickets from Server, Workstation and Network Device Monitoring Check failures and outages (requires the integration upgrade).
- Transfer the hardware and software asset information from the Dashboard to Autotask.
- Open Autotask tickets from the Dashboard to record time entries and leave notes.
- Use LiveLinks to initiate a Take Control connection from Autotask.
The following sections cover the steps required to get up and running with your Autotask.
Note, this section is based on the upgraded version of our Autotask integration. Where a section refers to the previous release we have indicated this with Original Integration in the page header.