Apple iOS App
The RMM app in the Apple Store, allows you to manage your Clients and Devices directly from your iOS device where it is running 10.0 or later.
Quick Start Guide
- Check the Mobile Apps Dashboard Permissions are enabled for app users
- Install the RMM app from the Apple Store
Open the app and login.
- Enter their Dashboard Username and Password
- Where prompted, enter their Two Factor Authentication Security Code (supported from RMM app 1.1.0)
- By default the app opens at the Problems view
- Press the section button to navigate between the four main sections Problems (default section), Clients, LOGICcards and Settings.
- Pull down in the main window to refresh the data
- Use the Search and Filter options to display targeted information
- Choose a device to:
- View Check and Asset information
- Add Notes
- Clear (acknowledge) Failing Checks
- Initiate Take Control connections to the device directly from the app
To use Take Control the user must have Take Control permissions enabled and a corresponding companion viewer app installed on the iOS device providing assistance.
- MSP RMM Take Controlto connect to Take Control (SolarWinds) devices
- TeamViewer: Remote Control to connect to Take Control (TeamViewer) devices
If you attempt to establish a connection and the relevant viewer app is not on your iOS device, you are prompted to visit the Apple App Store to install.
The follow sections cover