Allow pop-ups for Autotask
Autotask tickets open in a pop-up window and to ensure these are not blocked by your browser or ad-blocking software, we would suggest allowing pop-ups from the Autotask domain.
How pop-ups are handled can depend on the browser. Some may display a message, others a blocked notification in the address bar which when clicked allow you to add an exception to the specific URL or website.
The following examples cover whitelisting a domain in the browser's settings menu.
- Open Firefox
- Click menu dashes
- Go to Options > Privacy & Security > Permissions
- Click Exceptions against Block pop-upwindows
- Enter the Address and Allow
- Click Save Changes
Please visit Pop-up blocker settings, exceptions and troubleshooting for further information on pop-up management in Firefox.
- Open Chrome
- Click menu dots
- Go to Settings > Advanced
- Under Privacy and security choose Content Settings
- Click the arrow against Popups
- Click Add against Allow
- Enter the Site
- Click Add
- Exit out of the Settings page
Please visit Allow or block content settings for certain sites for further information on pop-up management in Chrome.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools cog
- Go to Internet options > Privacy
- Click Settings against Turn on Pop-up Blocker
- Enter the Address of website to allow
- Click Add
- Close then OK to save and exist out of the dialogs
Please visit Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer 11 for further information on pop-up management in Internet Explorer.
Please note, we are not responsible for the content of external sites.