View the status of EDR on a device using a number of standard facilities within (Undefined variable: N-central.product).
All Devices page
On the All Devices page, you can quickly see which devices have EDR installed. In the Features column, there is some sort of indication. Hover your mouse over the icon to see a quick view of the details EDR on the device.
The integrated EDR Dashboard provides an single pane of glass overview of the threat status for the customer or networks you are monitoring.
- Click Integrations > EDR > Dashboard.
- Within the dashboard, click the various elements on the dashboard to obtain more details.
EDR Status service
The (Undefined variable: N-central.product) monitoring services provide a summary of the EDR status on a device. The EDR Status service enables you to see the current state of the device. Monitoring the device status enables you to be aware of any issues that a technician can resolve quickly, and ensure the device is not compromised and the customer's data is secure.
- Click Views > All Devices and click the name of the device.
- Click Monitoring > Status.
- Click the EDR Status service.
Click the tabs to adjust the service configuration.
Online reports are built-in, customizable reports in (Undefined variable: N-central.product) to enable you to extract real-time data on the health of devices. Many of the standard reports include information regarding EDR for a device. To access the reports, click the Reports menu.
- Availability Aggregated for One Device
- Availability of Multiple Services on One Device
- Detailed Status
- Status Distribution