To use Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) with monitored devices you need to activate the software in RMM. You can activate EDR for all Device types (Servers or workstations), Clients, Sites and individual devices.
Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) is currently ONLY available for Windows devices.
Once activated, EDR enabled devices require outbound HTTPS access to port 443 and the following domains:
- Click Integrations > Integration Management
- In the Endpoint Detection & Response row, click Activate
A success message is given on successful activation
Once activated, you can create EDR Policies that are used when installing EDR on individual devices or across Install EDR on Mulitple Devices (Device type, Client and Site).
You can perform further configuration and maintenance by clicking Integrations > EDR and selecting:
- Dashboard to see status of devices and an overview of threats and detections
- Analyze to provide monitoring and reporting the forensic details of EDR events
- Policies to add and modify EDR Policies
- Settings apply EDR Policies to device types (Server or Workstations), Clients and Sites