Manually Create Site Users
Ensure that the Site End Administrator User has set up the Organization Key before proceeding. The user will show with their Status as Active in the Active Site Users list if they have activated their account, during which the Organization Key will have been defined.
If the user is created by the MSP, they will need to have been provided with the Organization Key, as defined by the Site End Administrator User, in advance or they will not be permitted to complete the activation. If the User is created by the Site End Administrator User, the Organization Key will be embedded in the activation link but should still be provided as a precaution or if cookies have been blocked.
Once the Site End Administrator User has set up the Organization Key, you or the Site End Administrator User can create Site Users.
- Navigate to User Management > Site Users.
- Click the + New User button.
- Enter the Site User's details, including which Client they require access to.
- Set the User Permission Level to Site User, or Site User - Limited.
- Click Create once the Site User details and settings are complete - the user will now receive an activation email.