Familiarize yourself with Site
Once you have activated your account, you will be logged directly into the site. Take a few minutes to acquaint yourself with the various areas.
- My Vault: Where you store your personal credentials and passwords. No one else has access to this area but the logged in user.
- Company Vault: Any passwords added for the company to be shared are found here.
- Settings: Configure two-factor authentication (2FA) and other options.
- Full details of the Top Toolbar are available at Quick Access and Notification Toolbar
Folders can be created in your My Vault area to help better manage and organize passwords.
- Whether you are in My Vault or the Company Vault, this is where your passwords will be listed for viewing and editing