Settings - Trusted Locations
The Trusted Locations tab in Settings allows you to add or remove trusted IP addresses for the Trusted Timeout setting in Advanced Options.
To add Trusted Locations (IP Addresses):
- Navigate to Settings > General
- Click the Trusted Locations tab.
- Each Trusted Location IP address must be added in a separate row.
- You can one wildcard in each of the entered IP addresses (examples: 192.168.0.* or 192.*.0.1, etc.).
- Click Save when you added the required IP addresses.