ConnectWise® Control™ Integration Configuration
- Passportal Account.
- ConnectWise® Control™ (v6.1 or higher).
Cloud Versions of Control™ may require an additional installation step to initialize the Clipboard functionality correctly.
If you are experiencing problems with the clipboard, see ConnectWise® Control™ - Enabling Clipboard Functionality (Cloud Version).
Installing the Extension
- Navigate to the Administration panel within ConnectWise Control
- Select Browse Online Extension from the extensions section.
- Scroll through the list of available extensions and select the Passportal integration.
- Select Install. Once installed you can close out of the extension browser.
Using the Extension
- Navigate to the Passportal Integration.
- Launch or join a session in ConnectWise Control. The integration should now show up on your helper menu if you have the Passportal tab selected at the bottom.
- Enter your Passportal credentials and select the data center your organization is located on. This will take you to the passwords your account has access to.