Client Audit Log
The Client Audit Logreport allows you to display all actions that have happened within a client (or multiple clients) during a selected time frame.
To run the Client Audit Log report:
- Navigate to the Reports and select the Client Audit Log report.
- Select the target clients, or use the predefined selections.
- Click the Date Range dropdown and select the required date range, or select Custom to enter a custom range.
- Click Run Report.
- The Client Audit Log report generates and is presented.
- Each row of the report corresponds with a particular action taken by a user.
- The rows display which client the action was taken in, the password the action affected along with its Credential Type, Description and Username, the User that committed the action, the Date the action was committed, and a Description of the action taken.
- You can use the Copy, Print and Export buttons to copy, print or export the report as a .PDF, .CSV, or Excel file.