Changed Passwords Report
The Changed Passwords report allows you to view all passwords that have been changed within a selected date range.
To run the Changed Passwords report:
- Navigate to the Reports and select the Changed Passwords report.
- Select the target clients, or use the predefined selections.
- Click the Date Range dropdown and select the required date range, or select Custom to enter a custom range.
- Click Run Report.
- The Changed Passwords report generates and is presented.
- Each row of the report corresponds with a particular password that has been changed within the selected time frame.
- Each entry shows the Client the password is located in, the Credential Type, Description, Username of the password, the user that changed the password, and the date the password was changed.
- You can use the Copy, Print and Export buttons to copy, print or export the report as a .PDF, .CSV, or Excel file.