- To see your current Active Clients click on Clients in the navigation bar.
- Here you will be able to see your Active Clients. You will have notifications for clients showing when AD was sync'd or if you have any password flags for that client.
- You may also Bookmark your clients to improve efficiency by clicking the Bookmark icon under the Actions column.
- Click Here to get an overview of what the available options are.
- Depending on your Permission Level set by your Organization Admin, some of these features will not be available for you to use.
To edit your Client you can click on the Edit Client button under the Actions column.
Edit Access Assignments
- To assign security groups and/or Users click on the Edit Access Assignments button under the Actions column.
- You may assign Users manually but we reccomend using Security Groups to limit administration. To learn more about Security groups Click Here.
- To Deactivate a client click on the Deactivate Client button under the Actions column. This will make it so that client will not be accessible by other users within your organization and if they have Client-Based Users their accounts of that client will be automatically disabled.
- To view your deactivated clients, click on Show Disabled next to the filter bar on the top right.
- Here you will be able to see all of your deactivated clients, to re-enable any of them click on the Activate Client button under the Actions Column. This will also re-enable any Client-Based Users for that client.