Create New Client
To create a new client:
- Select Clients on the main menu, and select the + New Client button.
- The New Client dialog opens. Enter the client Name and Phone number.
- Enable the Custom Rotation Policy toggle if required
- Switch the Enable Site Login if required (required the Site product).
- Switch the Enable Windows Sync toggle if required. If enabled, more options become available. Enable the toggle where required.
- Click Create once all required details has been added.
|Unlock Windows Accounts on resets||When resetting an account via Blink also unlock the account|
|Auto Restart Updates Services||When service account logins are updated, restart the service|
|Auto Create Missing Windows Users||Create the user in Windows if present in Passportal and set to update password|
|Auto Create Users as Passwords||When a password change is detected, create the user as a password in Passportal|
|Update Service Credentials on Network||Update all network services with password changes|
|Mute Agent||Turn on/off password processing for agent|
|Two-way Sync||Enables 2 way syncing on agents|
|Agent Settings Override Blink Options||When this setting is off, the options in the Blink app will be used for password resets|
|Require password change on Blink resets||Where enabled, when Blink users request password resets they will be forced to change their password at next login|
|Password reset length for Blink users||When Blink users request password resets, this is the length required for the password|
|Folder Path||Folder where synced passwords will be created. Available after a v4.1.0 Agent or above has synced|
|Org Units Filter||Select the Organization Units you want to sync with. Available after a v4.1.0 Agent or above has synced|