Exporting Passportal Data to CSV
You can export:
- Your My Vault
Attempting to export 3000+ passwords at once may cause the your browser to timeout. In order to export this volume, we recommend the use of the Passportal Backup Utility for Windows. The utility can be downloaded from Settings > Downloads.
To export Clients, Users, Passwords, or your My Vault:
- Navigate to Settings > Import / Export.
- The Export section is to the lower half of the Import / Export screen. Use the radio buttons to select Clients, Users, Passwords, or your My Vault.
- Select Yes to include Disabled Items if required.
- Select Yes to include Field Headers if required.
- Click Export. The CSV file will now download.