The SSL and Domain tracker feature only checks the validity of the records upon creation
If the SSL Certificate records have been renewed, Select Actions next to the SSL Certificate common name and select Refresh to update the information in Passportal
To populate Domain information:
- Navigate to the Domains area via the main menu. This can be accessed via the Company Vault or Clients:
- Ensure the correct client is selected in the Client dropdown at the top of the screen. Click the + Add Domain button.
- Enter the Domain Name to be tracked.
- Click Preview to view the gathered DNS detail and WhoIs information for the domain to verify it is accurate. Passportalwill pull all relevant information and will continue to update this once a day
- You can Link Items although this will happen naturally as you complete the Apps & Services section or add Tags via the Details tab for easier searching.
- Click Save to finish.
- You can also refresh the information anytime from the domain list the Actions menu by selecting Refresh.