- To create an Active Directory Document, Select the Active Directory button:
- You can also customize this template in the "Templates" section.
- You can attach files to be linked with this document and add a description of this document from the side panel when creating or editing a document:
- You can link this document to other items in Passportal, in addition to the items that will be linked as a default based on the assets you selected within the template:
- You can add Tags to help users search for terms associated with this document:
- When you are finished, select "Save".
The default template will be displayed to create your document:
If you have assets saved you can link them to these documents. by selecting the asset from the drop down options:
Version information will be displayed when editing an existing document: