Blink - Getting Started
Blink is a product offering that works within Active Directory and/or Azure and therefore one or both products are required.
- Installed Windows Agent. See Active Directory Integration
- Blink enabled mobile device (Blink App installed).
- Subscription to Blink. (Please contact your Account Manager if you would like to utilize Blink).
This requires the Remote Monitor Agent to be on version v18.104.22.168 or higher, downloaded the latest version from Settings > Downloads in Passportal.
You need to have configured a subdomain as the activation link will be built from that URL.
To configure the subdomain, please follow the directions as per the Subdomain Settings topic.
You can customize the Blink activation email that your Blink enabled users will receive:
- Navigate to Settings > Branding.
- Scroll down to the Blink Custom Email.
- Update the Email Subject and Email Body as required.
- The email address that will display on a sent message is the Support Email address as entered on the Settings > General > Company Setup tab.
- Click Save.