Blink End User Reset Guide
Account Lockout Monitoring and Reset
Blink will proactively monitor your account and notify you when a lockout has occurred. When a lockout has occurred you will receive a notification on your mobile device lock screen (notifications for the app must be enabled) advising your account has been locked out. You can then request a new password or unlock your account within the Blink App.
Expand the section below for directions via your chosen method.
Reset using Blink App
- Your account is locked and a notification is received on the lock screen.
- You can jump immediately into the Blink App by going through the notification and will be brought directly to the authentication screen.
- You are notified that your account has been locked out and are presented with the options of unlocking the account or resetting the password.
- If you select Unlock Account, Blink will unlock the account and allow for additional login attempts. Selecting Reset Password will take you through the reset process and provide you with a new password.
Reset via SMS
- Send a text only containing the word Reset to +1 855-391-7277 or +1 443-747-7277.
- You will receive a text containing a new password to log in with.
SMS will be charged as per your mobile carrier charges (international charges may apply if you are outside of the USA).